This initiative is non-profitable and the selected students will learn at no cost.
The program is scheduled for this fall and is open for 20 students. The selected students will have the chance to learn the fundamentals of Full Stack Engineering through the course of 12 weeks of online learning and in-person mentorship.
- The PHP Practitioner: Get up and running with PHP
- Object Oriented Bootcamp: Dive deeper with OOP in PHP
- Laravel Essentials: Accelerated learning with PHP's most popular framework
- The Basis of Web Design: Learn the basics of HTML and CSS
- Responsive Design Fundamentals and Tactics
- The Vast World of Vue.js: Learn Vue 2
- Git Me Some Version Control: Version control with Git
Is this program right for you?
This is the right program for you to pursue if:
- You're a young woman at the beginning of a professional career
- You want to start a career in tech
- You understand the basics of software engineering
- You're motivated to learn and grow on your own
- You can dedicate at least 20 hours a week to the program